To assess the effectiveness of interventions to increase participation of TCAM practitioners to improve healthcare, healthcare delivery and practice in LMICs.Secondary objective(s)
- To assess whether the effects of TCAM practitioners' interventions differ according to:
- disease type;
- regulatory status of TCAM practitioners;
- geographic location (country);
- specific role of TCAM practitioners (e.g. traditional surgeon vs herbalist vs acupuncturist).
- To assess costs and cost effectiveness of traditional healthcare practitioners' interventions
This is a protocol.