Join us - Join in - Make a difference
Cochrane is an incredible global community. Our Members and Supporters around the world work together to improve health and healthcare for all. We do this by putting trusted evidence at the heart of health decisions. If you share our vision, join our global community today and support Cochrane’s work.
Join us today as a Cochrane Supporter. Every Supporter who participates in our work can become a Cochrane Member. Working towards Cochrane Membership is a great opportunity to develop new skills and make a difference in the health evidence field.
We offer Cochrane Membership to everyone who helps produce and disseminate Cochrane evidence. If you are already contributing to Cochrane, you can view your contribution record and Membership status in your Cochrane Account.
Find out more about Cochrane Membership
- Subscribe to Cochrane Connect to get the latest news and evidence from Cochrane direct to your inbox
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram or join our groups on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Join peers to discuss evidence and gain leadership skills in our Early Career Professionals Network
- Connect with the Cochrane Methods Network
- Start with Cochrane's Evidence Essentials modules. Learn about health evidence and making informed health choices
- Browse our online learning library of resources on Cochrane's work and systematic review methods
- Attend webinars delivered by world experts
- Testing Treatments looks at public involvement in clinical trials. Available in multiple languages
- Complete a placement or internship
If you are a patient, carer or a student starting your Cochrane journey, we have activities and opportunities to guide you.
Write a Cochrane Review
Cochrane welcomes proposals for new Cochrane Reviews. If you would like to work with us, please firstly complete an advanced search on the Cochrane Library to confirm your proposed review will add new evidence. Think about why your proposed review is topical and relevant, and how it will help users of Cochrane evidence with health decision-making. Proposals for new reviews are considered by topic experts. If your proposal is accepted, you will be invited to submit a protocol to Cochrane Central Editorial Service for peer review. When your protocol is published, you can begin work on the full review.
Find out how to propose a new Cochrane Review
Our Members and Supporters
Cochrane's Members and Supporters come from many different backgrounds and from countries all around the world. They are volunteers, health professionals, authors, translators, patients and carers and Cochrane staff. They all have one thing in common: they dedicate their time and skills to producing and promoting Cochrane evidence and to supporting our community. How many Cochrane Members and Supporters are there where I live?
Want to know more?
Contact email@example.com. Our Community Support Team will be happy to answer your questions.