To compare the accuracy of CEUS, CECT, MRI, and 18F-FDG PET-CT for diagnosing liver metastases in people with newly-diagnosed colorectal cancer.
Potential sources of heterogeneity
We will investigate the following potential sources of heterogeneity:
- the use of different reference standards.
- different ways of selecting the study populations, e.g. different inclusion and exclusion criteria.
- different locations of the study populations (country, state, region).
- age of participants in the study population.
- sex of participants in the study population.
- differences in clinician skills for the performance of CEUS.
This is a protocol.