- Identify all prognostic models developed for estimating the risk of PONV.
- Describe the characteristics (e.g. included predictive factors, apparent predictive accuracy in the developmental data set) of prognostic models.
- Appraise the predictive accuracy (external validation, including discrimination and calibration) of these models.
- Report and, if possible, meta-analyse the performance of models, particularly those that have been validated in external populations.
- Identify impact assessments of PONV prediction models that have been performed.
- Appraise and make recommendations for PONV prediction models that may be useful for patient care.
This is a protocol.