Carbamazepine and oxcarbazepine for the treatment of behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia (BPSD)
You may also be interested in:
- Insufficient evidence from randomized, placebo-controlled studies to support a recommendation that trazodone should be prescribed, or not prescribed, for BPSD
- Valproate preparations for the treatment of agitated behaviour in people with dementia
- No new evidence of the efficacy of validation therapy for people with dementia or cognitive impairment has been identified. The new study identified Schrijnemaekers 2002 was excluded because it was not deemed to be validation therapy.
- No evidence to support the use of thioridazine for dementia
- Stopping or continuing long-term antipsychotic drug use for behavioural and psychological symptoms in older people with dementia