Harm reduction interventions to prevent HIV/AIDS transmission in involuntary detainees
You may also be interested in:
- Multi-media social marketing campaigns to increase HIV testing uptake among men who have sex with men and transgender women
- Behavioral interventions can reduce unprotected sex among men who have sex with men (MSM).
- Behavioral interventions to reduce HIV transmission among sex workers and their clients in high-income countries
- Mass media campaigns designed to raise awareness of HIV and AIDS have shown immediate and significant effects in the promotion of voluntary counseling and testing for HIV.
- Behavioral interventions to reduce HIV incidence and HIV/STI prevalence among female sex workers in low- and middle-income countries