The World Health Organization's latest breastfeeding guideline, Protecting, promoting and supporting breastfeeding in facilities providing maternity and newborn services, has been published. This guideline provides global, evidence-informed recommendations on protection, promotion, and support of optimal breastfeeding in facilities providing maternity and newborn services, as a public health intervention. It features evidence from 16 Cochrane Reviews; 7 Reviews from Cochrane Neonatal and 9 from Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth.
- Enabling breastfeeding for mothers and babies - a Cochrane Special Collection - also in Croatian and Spanish.
- "New Cochrane Library Breastfeeding Special Collection" - Cochrane Australia news round-up and interview with author Christine East
- "Yummy, yummy in my tummy, getting big with milk from mummy. Getting preterm babies feeding orally - a roundup of current evidence." - Evidently Cochrane blog
- "Exclusive breastfeeding or extra food and fluids: evidence and practice - Evidently Cochrane blog.
- "New Lancet Breastfeeding Series is a call to action" - Evidently Cochrane blog.
- Podcast: Support for breastfeeding mothers
- "Support programs help moms extend breastfeeding time" - Reuters article