News website Time examines the ongoing debate about whether standing desks in workplaces are effective, focusing on the recent Cochrane Review presenting the current evidence.
Full Cochrane Review: Workplace interventions for reducing sitting at work
Other selected media coverage:
- "Stand to work if you like, but don't brag about the benefits", NPR.
- "Sit-stand desks offer little evidence of health benefits, review finds", the BMJ.
- "Health benefit of standing desks not proven, medical review shows", (video) ABC News.
- "Standing desks 'unlikely to make workers healthier", Evening Standard.
- "Standing desks might not be that great for you after all — because of one simple reason", Business Insider.
- "Health effects of sit-stand desks still unproven", The Times of India.