Throughout March the Cochrane UK team will be looking at the theme of 'life after stroke.' This will include Cochrane evidence, ongoing research and the perspectives of stroke survivors, researchers and health professionals on life after stroke from the acute phase to rehabilitation and long-term effects and adjustments.
See below for a round-up of materials or follow along on Twitter with the hastag #LifeAfterStroke
- Life after stroke: a special series from Cochrane UK
- Research is better together: a stroke survivor and a researcher tell us why
- “I miss me…” Life after stroke.
- Cognitive rehabilitation after stroke – an urgent plea for good research
- Confidence after stroke: dating with dysarthria
- Physical rehabilitation after stroke
- The surreal side of life after stroke
- Occupational therapy after stroke: enabling living, not existing, after stroke
- Living and dying well after stroke
Find answers to various questions about stroke on Cochrane Clinical Answers.