Still time to register!
Participants will enjoy:
Plenaries where you can…
- Understand how evidence can achieve a more equitable world. Hear from speakers such as Sipho Mthathi from Oxfam South Africa and John-Arne Røttingen, from the Research Council of Norway who will be sharing their real-life experiences of how international collaboration and innovation can solve humanitarian crises.
- Learn how a digital and trustworthy evidence ecosystem is leading the way for guideline development.
- Find out what key evidence tools are needed for emerging international health and social crises.
- And be inspired by how the evidence community, working together, can conquer the post-truth world.
Join further debate and discussion in post-plenary sessions, which will include…
- How big and diverse data impact on the production of systematic reviews and guideline development.
- Learning about the integration between evidence-based health care and shared decision-making, and how to solve current global controversies.
- Improving our understanding of how living guideline recommendations are linked to living systematic reviews.
- Understanding challenges within the post-truth world, related to providing best current evidence and practice.
Find out more from oral and poster presentations on global themes such as…
- Real-world evidence
- Priority setting for evidence tools
- Guideline development
- Building capacity for dissemination and implementation
Enjoy South Africa’s cultural highlights…
- Meet colleagues and network at the Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner
- Join one of the many sightseeing tours of our country
- and leave us knowing how to gumboot dance!
We look forward to seeing you at the first-ever Global Evidence Summit!
Monday, June 26, 2017