The Early Career Professionals group aims to provide its members with opportunities to enhance their knowledge, skills, and expertise by providing a platform for international networking with early career professionals or other members in the Cochrane community.
Though there is no one single definition of an ‘Early Career Professional/Researcher,’ bodies such as the European Research Commission, Economic and Social Research Council, and De Montfort University generally agree that an ECP is someone who is roughly within the first five year of their research activity. Informally, we also define an ECP as PhD students and post-docs.
This group has four main objectives, including international networking, representing trainees, active patient involvement, and knowledge translation.
Online Meetup: Research Collaborations
- Wednesday 17 June 2020, 14:00 BST
- Special guests including Dr Matteo Bruschettini, Cochrane International Mobility (CIM) programme, and CIM alumni: Ana Pizarro, Greta Sibrecht and Mari Kinoshita.
- Information on how to join the meeting found here
Everyone is welcome to attend these free Cochrane Early Career Professional events.
- Visit the Early Career Professionals Cochrane Group page on Cochrane Community
- Follow ECP on Twitter or check out the #CochraneEarlyCareer hashtag