The 26th Cochrane Colloquium, Santiago 2019 abstracts deadline has been extended.
This year’s theme is ‘Embracing diversity’, recognizing Cochrane as a truly global independent community, addressing relevant health questions from international stakeholders using a range of diverse methods.
We ask that abstract submissions consider the relevance to this theme. In particular, we welcome submissions that address or discuss diversity on reviews from different viewpoints/angles.
The deadline for abstracts has been extended to 26 April 2019.
All submissions will be notified of their outcome in June 2019.
- View the call for abstracts
- View the call for workshops
- Find out more about this year’s Cochrane Colloquium in the exciting city of Santiago, Chile.
REMINDER: When submitting an abstract, we would like to ask you for a self-evaluation regarding your eligibility for the Thomas C Chalmers Award.
An accepted poster or oral presentation is eligible for the Award if:
- it addresses a methodological issue related to systematic reviews; and
- it is presented by an early-career investigator
Find out more about the Thomas Chalmers award eligibilty here.