Specifications: Full Time 6 month Fixed Term contract (potential opportunity to extend)
Salary: circa £40,000 per annum
Location: UK, Remote
Application Closing Date: 18 May 2022 (midnight GMT)
The Evidence Production and Methods Directorate in Cochrane is made up of three departments that are responsible for the efficient and timely production of high-quality Cochrane Reviews addressing research questions that are most important to decision makers.
As Quality Assurance Editor within Cochrane’s Editorial Department, you will assess whether protocols, reviews and updates submitted to Cochrane’s Central Editorial Service have met Cochrane’s methodological standards. You will recommend editorial decisions based on the quality of the methods in the articles submitted, provide feedback to authors on their articles, and support members of the Central Editorial Service with methods queries.
Cochrane is a global independent network of health practitioners, researchers, patient advocates and others, responding to the challenge of making the vast amounts of evidence generated through research useful for informing decisions about health. We do this by identifying, appraising and synthesizing individual research findings to produce the best available evidence on what can work, what might harm and where more research is needed.
- For further information on the role and how to apply, please click here.
- The deadline to receive your application is by 18 May 2022.
- The supporting statement should indicate why you are applying for the post, and how far you meet the requirements, using specific examples.
- Note that we will assess applications as they are received, and therefore may fill the post before the deadline.
- Read our Recruitment Privacy Statement