Specifications: 12 months Fixed term/Consultancy contract dependant on location
Salary: £42,000 per annum
Application Closing Date: 12 August 2022
Cochrane requires a talented internal communications specialist to contribute to the development and implementation of a complex, organization-wide transformation and change management programme to be rolled out over the next 12 months. The key focus of this varied role will be creating and delivering a strategic internal communications plan to support our ongoing transformation programmes. This will involve creating and disseminating clear, informative and engaging content (including online news and social media posts, videos and e-newsletters) for the Cochrane community and the many diverse audiences within it.
Cochrane manages a large number of websites and social media channels. The organisation also uses a digital marketing database for targeted mailings and newsletters; and can segment audiences to ensure effective communication.
This role would suit an individual who embraces change; whilst understanding how to convey key messages to stakeholder groups impacted by this change.
Cochrane is a global network of more than 115,000 people, and our internal community accounts for around 1,000 of those people. This role will need to work effectively across the internal community network, demonstrating excellent cross-cultural working.
How to apply
- For further information on the role and how to apply, please click here.
- The deadline to receive your application is by 12 August 2022.
- The supporting statement should indicate why you are applying for the post, and how far you meet the requirements, using specific examples.
- Note that we will assess applications as they are received, and therefore may fill the post before the deadline.
- Read our Recruitment Privacy Statement