Location: Flexible location (remote working) – contract type dependent on location.
Specifications: Permanent employment contract if successful applicant based in UK, Germany or Denmark. Consultancy contract in other locations
Salary: £60,000 per annum
Application Closing Date: 2 October 2022
Cochrane is a charity and a global, independent network of health practitioners, researchers, patient advocates and others, responding to the challenge of making vast amounts of research evidence useful for informing decisions about health. They do this by synthesising research findings to produce the best available evidence on what works. Their work has been recognised as the international gold standard for high quality, trusted information.
Cochrane is seeking an ambitious individual who relishes a challenge, loves collaborative working, delivers results and has extensive experience of successfully delivering strategy. The role will be to lead and manage communications, in particular:
- Developing a clear and robust communications strategy in support of our goals, and ensuring it is delivered to a high standard
- To work across the organization significantly enhancing our internal and external communications.
- Externally identifying opportunities to increase awareness of Cochrane.
Cochrane welcomes applications from a wide range of perspectives, experiences, locations and backgrounds; diversity, equity and inclusion are key to their values.
How to apply
- For further information on the role and how to apply, please click here.
- The deadline to receive your application is by 2 October 2022.
- The supporting statement should indicate why you are applying for the post, and how far you meet the requirements, using specific examples. Note that we will assess applications as they are received, and therefore may fill the post before the deadline.
- Read our Recruitment Privacy Statement