Salary: circa £40,000 per annum
Application Closing Date: 11 May 2022
The Evidence Production and Methods Directorate in Cochrane is made up of three departments that are responsible for the efficient and timely production of high-quality Cochrane Reviews addressing research questions that are most important to decision makers.
As Evidence Synthesis Development Editor in the Methods and Evidence Synthesis Development team, you will be working on new and updated Cochrane Reviews prior to their completion and submission for editorial process. The role-holder will need to ensure that protocols and new or updated reviews will meet Cochrane’s quality standards.
The role-holder will need to be able to recognise when to refer methodological questions to colleagues with specialist methods expertise in the Methods Support Unit or Cochrane Methods Groups for further advice, especially around the assessment of bias and statistical methods.
Cochrane is a global independent network of health practitioners, researchers, patient advocates and others, responding to the challenge of making the vast amounts of evidence generated through research useful for informing decisions about health. We do this by identifying, appraising and synthesizing individual research findings to produce the best available evidence on what can work, what might harm and where more research is needed.
How to apply
- For further information on the role and how to apply, please click here.
- The deadline to receive your application is by 11 May 2022.
- The supporting statement should indicate why you are applying for the post, and how far you meet the requirements, using specific examples.
- Note that we will assess applications as they are received, and therefore may fill the post before the deadline.
- Read our Recruitment Privacy Statement