Specifications: 20 hours/week until 31 December, 2022
Salary: £1,500 per month
Location: Flexible Location, Remote Work
Application Closing Date: 3 July, 2022
The Cochrane Rapid Reviews Methods Group is currently looking for a Graduate Research Assistant with experience in rapid or systematic reviews for 20 hours/week (temporary position until December 31, 2022).
- Graduate or PhD student in the field of health care (medicine, public health, biology, psychology, nursing science etc.)
- Good understanding of rapid reviews
- Experience in conducting systematic reviews
- Excellent writing skills in English (C1)
- Support the Cochrane Rapid Reviews Methods Group (CRRMG) in providing rapid review guidance for the Cochrane Handbook, the Rapid Review Methods Guidance, and journal publications
- Support the CRRMG with scheduling and preparing workshops
- Communicate and collaborate with various other groups at Cochrane (e.g., editorial team)
- Flexible working hours
- 100% remote working possible
The successful candidate will be hired by Cochrane Austria at the University for Continuing Education Krems, Austria. The salary will be 1500 EUR per month. All applications must be submitted by Sunday, July 3, 2022 per email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Hummel (email@example.com).
We look forward to hearing from you!