The Cochrane Priority Reviews List is a ‘living’ record of Cochrane’s ongoing efforts to identify reviews that are of greatest importance to our stakeholders and are likely to impact significantly on health outcomes worldwide. The list is updated in real time as reviews are published and new titles added.
All of the titles on the list below are open to new authors, depending on clinical background and previous Cochrane Review authoring experience:
- Zinc for the common cold - Cochrane Acute Respiratory Infections
- Omission of whole breast irradiation for postmenopausal women with early breast cancer - Breast Cancer
- Non-hormonal interventions for hot flushes in women with a history of breast cancer - Breast Cancer
- Interventions for 'poor responders' to controlled ovarian hyperstimulation (COH) in in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) - Cochrane Gynaecology and Fertility
- Immunotherapy for malignant pleural mesothelioma - Cochrane Lung Cancer
- Prognosis for people with newly diagnosed Parkinson's disease - Cochrane Movement Disorders
- Topical treatments for eczema: a network meta-analysis - Cochrane Skin
If you are interested in one of the open titles please contact the relevant Cochrane Review Group before submitting a review proposal. Please be aware that all other titles on the list are not open to new authors.
Ruth Foxlee, Senior Programme Manager, Editorial & Methods Department