We all need to be able to make sense of evidence, whether we’re making decisions about treatments, or weighing up the latest health story to hit the headlines. Cochrane UK, in partnership with Students 4 Best Evidence, are putting the spotlight on common errors and misunderstandings with our new campaign, Understanding Evidence.
This series brings together the ideas that underpin the way we think about evidence. It shares resources and initiatives that can help with making sense of evidence, and highlights opportunities to get involved with others with an interest in evidence.
Please join us on social media (#UnderstandingEvidence), share your ideas, and help us make sure that we challenge claims and think critically.
- Understanding evidence: Cochrane UK’s new series
- Should the Cochrane logo be accompanied by a health warning?
- Students 4 Best Evidence: new kids on the blog
- Meet the Cochrane Trainees and engage in evidence!
- Evidence-Based Medicine: spreading the word
- An invisible unicorn has been grazing in my office for a month… Prove me wrong
- More in this series