To assess the effects of home-based, multidimensional survivorship programmes on maintaining or improving the quality of life in breast cancer survivors.
The review will evaluate the extent to which:
- survivorship programmes exert a different impact on different domains of quality of life (physical, functional, psychological and social well-being);
- survivorship programmes exert a different impact on different patient-reported and healthcare outcomes, including functional status, anxiety and depression, symptom severity and distress, and the need for and utilisation of services;
- different components and delivery structures influence outcomes;
- different survivorship periods influence outcomes; and
- different levels of adherence influence outcomes.
This is a protocol.