Paravertebral block versus thoracic epidural for patients undergoing thoracotomy
You may also be interested in:
- Epidural analgesia for heart surgery
- Epidural local anaesthetics versus opioid-based regimens used for reduction of postoperative pain on nausea and vomiting (PONV) and gastrointestinal paralysis after abdominal surgery
- Air versus saline in the loss of resistance technique for identification of the epidural space
- Epidural analgesia (a form of pain control) for the pain relief following hip and knee replacement
- What is the best sedative technique for patients undergoing endoscopic cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)?