Location: Ability to work remotely, US East Coast or Europe preferred
Closing date: TBD
The Clinical Research Data Coordinator manages processes and procedures on behalf of the Vivli platform – a mechanism for sharing participant-level clinical research data.
Vivli is an independent, non-profit organization that has developed a global data-sharing and analytics platform. Our focus is on sharing individual participant-level data from completed clinical trials to serve the international research community.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the day-to-day data request review process for research proposals
- Support users on the platform following approved processes and templates
- Assist with the orientation/training of new data contributors who join Vivli
- Perform demos of the platform for stakeholders, as needed
- Participate in platform and process improvements
- Perform other duties when requested
- Bachelor’s degree in health profession, science, IT or nursing degree
- Previous experience coordinating projects in a health or IT related field required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Dropbox etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects and resources as well as work independently
Additional Preferred Requirements for a successful candidate:
- 3-5 years of experience in clinical trial disclosure or clinical data management, preferred
- Understanding of global regulatory requirements for clinical trial disclosure, preferred
- Working knowledge and familiarity with ClinicalTrials.gov and EudraCT, preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in statistics training particularly metanalysis a plus
- 1-2 years of experience managing contracts or trial agreements a plus
- 1-2 years in writing marketing and communications materials, technical or medical writing a plus