Specifications: Full Time
Application Closing Date: 22nd February 2019
This role is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in office administration to make a difference in the field of health care research.
The Office Administrator will provide effective and efficient administrative support to the EA to the CEO, to ensure smooth running of the London office and administrative functions for the Central Executive Team (CET).
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly organised individual who is able to work effectively and collaboratively with a diverse range of contacts across the world. The successful candidate will also have:
- Previous experience of providing administrative support to a team
- Intermediate level IT skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to work methodically and accurately
- A flexible approach with the ability to respond quickly to issues as they arise
- A pro-active approach to problem-solving
- Awareness of handling confidential and sensitive information
- Experience of healthcare charity sector
- Previous experience of providing PA support
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV along with a supporting statement to email@example.com with Office Administrator in the subject line. The supporting statement should indicate why you are applying for the post, and how far you meet the requirements for the post outlined in the job description using specific examples. List your experience, achievements, knowledge, personal qualities, and skills which you feel are relevant to the post.
For further information, please download the full job description from here.
Deadline for applications: 22nd February 2019 (12 midnight GMT)
Interviews to be held on: (TBC)