Specifications: Full Time, Fixed term for 2 years or a secondment
Application Closing Date: Friday 7th June 2019
This role is an exciting opportunity to use your experience as a Projects Officer to make a difference in the field of health care research.
This new role, as part of Cochrane’s Knowledge Translation (KT) department, will be responsible for supporting the delivery of specific KT activities and implementation projects; and to assist colleagues across Cochrane’s global community by providing training, tools and guidance in order for them to implement their KT activities and wider strategic plans.
The successful applicant will work across a range of project areas within the KT department that includes: supporting and coordinating the work of the KT Working Groups, support to external and internal communications, multi-lingual strategies, partnerships and advocacy, brand marketing and events, and KT training requirements.
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly organised individual who is able to work effectively and collaboratively with a diverse range of contacts across the world. The successful candidate will also have:
- A degree or equivalent experience in health policy or science background
- An understanding of knowledge translation and experience of delivering implementation projects
- Ability to work alongside varied teams in different cultural and linguistic settings
- Proven experience of building productive working relationships, both internally and externally, in a geographically dispersed environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments
- Willingness to work flexibly including outside normal working hours to accommodate different time-zones, when needed, and sporadic international travel
- Commitment to Cochrane’s mission and values
Cochrane is a global, independent network of health practitioners, researchers, patient advocates and others, responding to the challenge of making vast amounts of research evidence useful for informing decisions about health. We do this by synthesizing research findings to produce the best available evidence on what can work, what might harm and where more research is needed. Our work is recognised as the international gold standard for high quality, trusted information.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV along with a supporting statement to email@example.com with “KT Projects Officer” in the subject line. The supporting statement should indicate why you are applying for the post, and how far you meet the requirements for the post outlined in the job description using specific examples. List your experience, achievements, knowledge, personal qualities, and skills which you feel are relevant to the post.
For further information, please download the full job description from here.
Deadline for applications: Friday 7th June 2019
Interviews to be held on: TBC