Specifications: Permanent, Full time
Location: UK/Europe (flexible location considered)
Application Closing Date: 29 October 2020
Do you have a drive to make a difference for health care world-wide? We are a global, independent organization that strives to inform health-care decisions every day. We gather and summarize the best evidence from research to help doctors, nurses, patients, carers, researchers, funders, and policymakers. We do not accept commercial or conflicted funding, and work to minimize risk of bias, in order to generate authoritative and reliable information.
As our Cochrane Response Managing Director you will be leading and managing Cochrane’s evidence consultancy unit, Cochrane Response. Cochrane Response provides a broad range of literature review and evidence synthesis services to international policy makers and guideline developers to support evidence informed healthcare decision making.
There are three key elements to the role:
- Managing and running an evidence consultancy business unit.
- Managing the team of systematic reviewers and their work in review production, including the technical expertise this requires.
- Networking and engaging with internal and external stakeholders to grow Cochrane Response and find new global commissioners and research funding opportunities.
How to apply
- For further information on the role and how to apply, please click here
- The deadline to receive your application is by 29th October 2020
- The supporting statement should indicate why you are applying for the post, and how far you meet the requirements, using specific examples. Note that we will assess applications as they are received, and therefore may fill the post before the deadline