Online Learning is available for all authors of intervention reviews. This can be found at training.cochrane.org.
Introduction to Cochrane Reviews.
The Cochrane Collaboration runs regular face-to-face training workshops for authors of Cochrane Reviews at introductory and advanced levels.
- Our workshop schedule lists the available workshops by region.
- Your local Cochrane Centre may have more information about events near you.
- Our annual Cochrane Colloquium incorporates a varied programme of training workshops as part of the conference schedule.
- Online learning is available for authors of intervention reviews, thanks to the UK Cochrane Centre and the University of Portsmouth.
- The Diagnostic Test Accuracy Working Group lists training events for authors of diagnostic reviews.
Cochrane Review authors
- Resources for authors of Cochrane Reviews, such as how to register a title, access to the Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews and much more, are accessible on this site.
- Training resources are available on the Cochrane Training website.
Cochrane group staff
- Training resources for entity staff, such as managing editors, trial search coordinators and others, can be found on the Cochrane Training website.
- Other resources, such as forms, guides and discussion forums, can be accessed via the Cochrane Community site (login required).
Users of The Cochrane Library
- Our free abstracts and summaries are accessible on this website.
- About The Cochrane Library provides information on free access for residents in a number of countries, how to order The Cochrane Library and how to use it (user guides in multiple languages, online tutorials and more).
- The Cochrane Library Users' Group (CLUG) provides a forum for discussion of usability, readability, searchability and formatting issues related to the use of The Cochrane Library.
Training Working Group
- The Training Working Group coordinates training activities across The Cochrane Collaboration.