A2.4 Objectives of the Monitoring and Registration Committee
The Monitoring and Registration Committee has six objectives:
- To provide the Steering Group with reliable information on an annual basis concerning the development, performance, achievements, productive capacity, financial status and morale of the entities in The Cochrane Collaboration.
- To help ensure adherence to the core principles of The Cochrane Collaboration.
- To help maintain agreed standards in the organisation, methods and output of registered Cochrane entities.
- To help prevent foreseen difficulties faced by, or facing entities and to identify entities which might be experiencing difficulties.
- To identify entities to the Steering Group which are faced by or will be facing difficulties, and help to forestall potential problems
- To provide feedback to the Steering Group related to common issues which are faced by or will be facing entities.