Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience
Location: London, UK
Position: Permanent, full time
Application Closing Date: 14 Feb 2018
Cochrane is a global independent network of health practitioners, researchers, patient advocates and others, responding to the challenge of making the vast amounts of evidence generated through research useful for informing decisions about health. We do this by identifying, appraising and synthesizing individual research findings to produce the best available evidence on what can work, what might harm and where more research is needed.
Our work is recognised as the international gold standard for high quality, trusted information. We want to be the leading advocate for evidence-informed health care across the world.
The Team Administrator will lead on the administrative support of Cochrane’s new Knowledge Translations (KT) department, which seeks to maximize the dissemination, use and impact of Cochrane evidence.
The successful applicant will work administratively within a range of project areas including support to co-ordination of KT activities across Cochrane, external and internal communications, dissemination, media outreach, multi-lingual strategies, brand marketing and events.
- Planning and administrative support for the implementation of Cochrane’s Knowledge Translation Framework including the co-ordination of the KT working groups meetings and project plans.
- Internal and external communications planning support.
- Provide administrative support to Cochrane’s multi-lingual activities aligned with Cochrane’s Translation strategy.
- Administrative support to Cochrane’s brand communications and annual events, including our Colloquia.
- Provide administrative support to Cochrane Fields in line with departmental priorities and coordination.
- Responsibility for departmental logistics including team meetings and diary management.
- Working with all members of our Knowledge Translations department to ensure smooth day-to-day running of our operational systems and processes.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV along with a supporting statement with “KT Team Administrator” in the subject line to . The supporting statement should indicate why you are applying for the post, and how far you meet the requirements for the post outlined in the job description using specific examples. List your experience, achievements, knowledge, personal qualities and skills which you feel are relevant to the post. Please apply before 14 Feb, 2018.