Specifications: Full Time
Salary: Up to £40,000 DOE
Application Closing Date: 16th March 2018
This role is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in Membership CRM Management to make a difference in the field of health care research.
In 2017 Cochrane launched a new contribution-based membership scheme underpinned by the deployment of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (SugarCRM). This is a significant step forward in developing our engagement strategy with current and potential contributors through which we hope to provide a great experience for everyone involved in Cochrane.
As part of the new Membership, Learning and Support Services team within Cochrane’s Central Executive, the Membership CRM Manager will be responsible with the Head of Department for management and development of Cochrane’s membership scheme; and use her/his expertise in SugarCRM to continuously improve our member experience and develop the role of the CRM in providing insights for organisational decision-making. The post holder will also manage Cochrane’s Learning Record Store system.
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly organised individual who is able to work effectively and collaboratively with a diverse range of contacts across the world. The successful candidate will also have:
- Extensive knowledge of CRM, including experience of using SugarCRM, preferably in a membership setting.
- Experience of managing a membership scheme.
- Experience in advanced CRM system administration skills and experience of developing CRM reporting to meet business needs.
- Experience with software and systems related to customer service (e.g., Jira, Fogbugz); email marketing (e.g., Mailchimp); website content management systems (e.g., Drupal).
- Knowledge of data protection requirements related to a CRM system; in particular, how that affects communications.
- Experience in providing excellent customer service, training and support to others, including good attention to detail to ensure that users are always receiving accurate information.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), including experience in communicating technical content, and working with people from a variety of cultural and linguistic backgrounds and being able to tailor communications accordingly.
- Project management skills and experience of managing external suppliers.
- Ability to solve creatively problems based on prior experience and knowledge of the systems and products.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with excellent organisation and time management skills, including the ability to work to deadlines under limited supervision.
- Familiarity with and commitment to Cochrane’s mission and values.
Cochrane is a global, independent network of health practitioners, researchers, patient advocates and others, responding to the challenge of making vast amounts of research evidence useful for informing decisions about health. We do this by synthesizing research findings to produce the best available evidence on what can work, what might harm and where more research is needed. Our work is recognised as the international gold standard for high quality, trusted information.
This role would ideally be located in our Cochrane Central Executive Team office in London, UK; however a flexible location would be possible for the right candidate.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV along with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Membership CRM Manager” in the subject line. The supporting statement should indicate why you are applying for the post, and how far you meet the requirements for the post outlined in the job description using specific examples. List your experience, achievements, knowledge, personal qualities, and skills which you feel are relevant to the post.
For further information, please download the full job description.
Deadline for applications: 16th March 2018(12 midnight GMT)
Interviews to be held on: w/c 26th March 2018