Specifications: Full Time
Application Closing Date: 5 March 2018
Cochrane is a global independent network of health practitioners, researchers, patient advocates and others, responding to the challenge of making the vast amounts of evidence generated through research useful for informing decisions about health. We do this by identifying, appraising and synthesizing individual research findings to produce the best available evidence on what can work, what might harm and where more research is needed.
Our work is recognized as the international gold standard for high quality, trusted information. We want to be the leading advocate for evidence-informed health care across the world.
This new role, as part of Cochrane’s Knowledge Translation (KT) department, will be responsible for the co-ordination and project management of Cochrane’s KT activities; to develop and support the implementation of Cochrane’s KT strategy involving multiple projects and groups across the organization globally.
- To co-ordinate the implementation of Cochrane’s Knowledge Translation work, including co-ordination of the KT Community working group project plans. Ensuring the work groups meet their project deadlines, you will be responsible for developing and managing workflows and ensuring that the wider Cochrane community is regularly updated.
- Working with all members of our KT Department to ensure smooth day-to-day running of our KT operational systems and processes.
- To contribute to the Knowledge Translation Framework to ensure it meets the aims and operational activities of the organization.
- To work alongside Cochrane’s Central Executive Team and community Groups worldwide to assist them in building their KT activities and dissemination strategies.
- To work with our multi-lingual teams to assist them in building their KT activities and dissemination strategies.
- To work with Cochrane Groups within our community of contributors to train and support them in their content and dissemination activities to meet the needs of their stakeholders. This would include understanding their local contexts, target audiences and providing reliable, useable resources to embed KT practices and processes.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV along with a supporting statement with “Knowledge Translation Project Manager” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. The supporting statement should indicate why you are applying for the post, and how far you meet the requirements for the post outlined in the job description using specific examples. List your experience, achievements, knowledge, personal qualities and skills which you feel are relevant to the post. Please apply before 5 March, 2018.
For further information, please see the full job description.
Deadline for applications: 5 March 2018 (12 midnight GMT)
Interviews to be held on: (TBC)