Specifications: Full Time
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
Location: London, UK
Application Closing Date: 22 June 2018
This role is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in Administration to make a difference in the field of health care research.
This Administration Assistant will provide effective and efficient administrative support the Cochrane Editorial & Methods Department.
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly organised individual who is able to work effectively and collaboratively with a diverse range of contacts across the world. The successful candidate will also have:
- Previous experience of providing administrative support to a team
- Intermediate level IT skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to work methodically and accurately
- A flexible approach with the ability to respond quickly to issues as they arise
- A pro-active approach to problem-solving
- Awareness of handling confidential and sensitive information
Cochrane is a global, independent network of health practitioners, researchers, patient advocates and others, responding to the challenge of making vast amounts of research evidence useful for informing decisions about health. We do this by synthesizing research findings to produce the best available evidence on what can work, what might harm and where more research is needed. Our work is recognised as the international gold standard for high quality, trusted information
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV along with a supporting statement to email@example.com with 'Administration Assistant' in the subject line. The supporting statement should indicate why you are applying for the post, and how far you meet the requirements for the post outlined in the job description using specific examples. List your experience, achievements, knowledge, personal qualities, and skills which you feel are relevant to the post.
For further information, please see the full job description.
Deadline for applications: 22 June 2018 (12 midnight GMT)
Interviews to be held on: (TBC)