February 2017 Update
The February 2017 revision of the Cochrane Priority Reviews List includes new titles from the Cochrane Acute Respiratory Infections, Cystic Fibrosis & Genetic Disorders, ENT, Musculoskeletal, and Wounds Groups.
The following titles on the list are open to new authors:
- Biomarkers for predicting outcomes in endometrial cancer (Gynaecological, Neuro-oncology and Orphan Cancer)
- Diagnostic test accuracy of sentinel LN node sampling in endometrial cancer (Gynaecological, Neuro-oncology and Orphan Cancer)
- Immunomodulatory treatment for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis /motor neuron disease (ALS/MND) (Neuromuscular Disease)
- Interventions to improve insulin resistance for the prevention of endometrial cancer (Gynaecological, Neuro-oncology and Orphan Cancer)
- Interventions to promote early referral for women with symptoms of endometrial cancer (Gynaecological, Neuro-oncology and Orphan Cancer)
- Prostacyclin for pulmonary hypertension in adults (Airways)
- Prophylactic antibiotics for preventing recurrent symptomatic episodes of acute diverticulitis (Colorectal Cancer)
- Renal- sparing antibiotic strategies for cystic fibrosis (Cystic Fibrosis & Genetic Disorders)
Cochrane-wide prioritisation remains an important project, with over 150 priority reviews or updates published since the project began in January 2015.
Please be aware that all titles in the priority list have author teams in place, except for those mentioned above. If you are interested in one of these open titles please contact the relevant Cochrane Review Group before submitting a review proposal.
If you would like to contribute more generally to Cochrane’s prioritisation work, please contact the Editor in Chief, David Tovey (email@example.com).
Download the Cochrane Priority Review list for 2017 (February revision)
Ruth Foxlee, Information Specialist, Cochrane Editorial Unit
David Tovey, Editor in Chief, The Cochrane Library, and Deputy Chief Executive Officer