September 2017 Update
The September 2017 revision of the Cochrane Priority Reviews List includes new titles from the Cochrane Airways; Breast Cancer; Developmental, Psychosocial & Learning Problems, Oral Health; Pain, Palliative and Supportive Care; Gynaecological, Neuro-oncology & Orphan Cancers; Neuromuscular Disease; Skin; and Stroke Groups.
The following 10 titles on the list are open to new authors - please note restrictions:
- Antioxidants for respiratory function in Duchenne muscular dystrophy – Neuromuscular Disease (Open only to authors with Duchenne muscular dystrophy research and clinical practice expertise)
- Particle versus photons for the treatment of chordoma – Neuro-oncology/Gynaecological Cancer
- Prediction models for adjuvant chemotherapy or radiotherapy for women with endometrial cancer – Neuro-oncology/Gynaecological Cancer (Prognostic methodology expertise preferred)
- Screening tests for endometrial cancer in the general population - Neuro-oncology/Gynaecological Cancer (DTA methodology expertise preferred)
- Advanced care planning for adults receiving palliative care – Pain, Palliative and Supportive Care (Open only to authors with content knowledge and Cochrane experience)
- Interventions for folliculitis and boils – Skin (Open only until 10/11/17)
- Interventions for pruritus of unknown cause – Skin (Open only until 10/11/17)
- Network meta-analysis of systemic eczema treatments – Skin Group (Open only until 10/11/17)
- Network meta-analysis of topical eczema treatments – Skin Group (Open only until 10/11/17)
- Cognitive rehabilitation for attention deficits following stroke – Stroke Group
Cochrane-wide prioritisation remains an important project, with 195 priority reviews or updates published since the project began in January 2015.
Please be aware that all titles in the priority list have author teams in place, except for those mentioned above. If you are interested in one of these open titles please contact the relevant Cochrane Review Group before submitting a review proposal.
If you would like to contribute more generally to Cochrane’s prioritisation work, please contact Ruth Foxlee (email@example.com).
Download the Cochrane Priority Review list for 2017 (September revision)
Ruth Foxlee, Information Specialist, Cochrane Editorial Unit,
Karla Soares-Weiser, Deputy Editor in Chief, the Cochrane Library