Laparoscopic surgery reduces pelvic pain caused by endometriosis.
You may also be interested in:
- Excisional surgery versus ablative surgery for ovarian endometriomata
- Laparoscopic surgery for pain and subfertility associated with endometriosis
- Laparoscopic surgery may be of benefit in treating subfertility associated with mild to moderate endometriosis
- Chinese herbal medicine may help reduce menstrual pain.
- Both hormone replacement therapy and danazol stop the loss of bone density that occurs when women take gonadotrophin-releasing hormone analogues for endometriosis